Browse full report at: http://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/geothermal-energy-market.html
There are two types of geothermal systems – hydrothermal and hot rock or enhanced geothermal systems. The most important type of geothermal energy is hydrothermal energy which is most widely used for generating electricity.
Increasing concerns regarding energy security, economic growth in developing markets, rising costs of fossil fuels, several incentives given by European countries, new technologies like binary technology, which can use even moderate temperatures to generate a decent amount of electricity, are some of the major drivers that are significantly fuelling this market. The major impediments which this industry faces include initial financing of large scale projects, resource development risks like failure of drilling wells and insufficient productivity, lack of skilled labor to work on the projects, issues related to drilling rigs and market and network issues like proximity to the market and network capital costs. Also, there are some environmental problems in producing geothermal energy like release of hydrogen sulfide and disposal of toxic geothermal fluids while extraction.
Challenges to this industry are carrying out efficient programs for land leasing where reserves of geothermal energy are located, better drilling assistance in terms of accurate positioning of the site and its viability, and significant financial support needed to establish the plants at the desired locations.
The United States of America has the largest amount of installed capacity and is succeeded by Philippines, Indonesia, Mexico, and Italy. Currently there are over 150 projects under development in the U.S.. On the other hand, China is the largest direct user of geothermal energy followed by the United States, Sweden, and Turkey.
Some of the players of this sector include Ormat Technologies, Chevron, Calpine, US Geothermal, Raser Technologies, AltaRock Energy, Enel Green Power North America, Gradient Resources, Islandsbanki, MidAmerican Energy Holdings Company., Nevada Geothermal Power Inc. , Ram Power, Terra-Gen Power, ThermaSource, Cyrq Energy, Scientific Drilling International (SDI), and Toshiba International Corporation.
This research report analyzes this market depending on its market segments, major geographies, and current market trends. Geographies analyzed under this research report include
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of the World
This report provides comprehensive analysis of
- Market growth drivers
- Factors limiting market growth
- Current market trends
- Market structure
- Market projections for upcoming years
All new upcoming reports: http://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/latest.php?type=U
This report is a complete study of current trends in the market, industry growth drivers, and restraints. It provides market projections for the coming years. It includes analysis of recent developments in technology, Porter’s five force model analysis and detailed profiles of top industry players. The report also includes a review of micro and macro factors essential for the existing market players and new entrants along with detailed value chain analysis.
Reasons for Buying this Report:
- This report provides pin-point analysis for changing competitive dynamics
- It provides a forward looking perspective on different factors driving or restraining market growth
- It provides a technological growth map over time to understand the industry growth rate
- It provides a seven-year forecast assessed on the basis of how the market is predicted to grow
- It helps in understanding the key product segments and their future
- It provides pin point analysis of changing competition dynamics and keeps you ahead of competitors
- It helps in making informed business decisions by having complete insights of market and by making in-depth analysis of market segments
- It provides distinctive graphics and exemplified SWOT analysis of major market segments.